Wednesday 8 May 2013

Dont you just love parcels in the mail..

Oohh a large envelope arrived for me today...have been a bit naughty lately and was anxious to see what had arrived.

Thanks to Leeanne from Lizze the Quilter these arrived for me today to add to my library.



Dont you just love the hexagons - am seriously thinking that will have to be next.  I already have the 1" hexagon templates but just have to jump out my comfort zone and just go for it.

Waikerie held it's 20th Rock n Roll festival this last weekend.  I try when I can to decorate the branch to support the local events and this time was awarded 1st prize for my efforts.  A lovely basket full of goodies to share with the staff some Illalangi products - they have a shopfront on the highway with local wine, oil, cheeses, choc's and other locally made and South Aussie made products.  Yum and they do gift baskets to.




Best go a week full of meetings and Waikerie and Caudo's Vineyards are hosting a True Grit  this weekend. Congratulations to the 4000 competitors that are coming to our town and WELCOME.

Keep stitching 

Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment