Wednesday 3 September 2014

More stock arriving and summer is just around the corner

With Christmas only 16 1/2 weeks away
I'm starting to panic but also starting to cheer as more stock is arriving weekly
 
 
I will continue to put stock up here and
have also created an ebay page
NaysPlace4Craft to also hold stock
 
I can still do paypal and direct deposit
but am pleased to announce that I can now accept
credit card payments -
  
 
please email me and I will call you for your card details
 
 
 
 
I have received another shipment of Gail Pan books
 
 
 
And Natalie Lymer  from Cinderberry Stitches book
 
 
 
Another order from Katie at Cottage Garden Threads and the shelfs are looking full.
 
An order with Victorian Textile and Matilda's Own is coming with some more yummy things.
 
Have fun and keep sewing
 
Nay
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment