Tuesday 3 June 2014

Hello and guess who is on holidays - ME - WOO HOO

So its day 2 of my holidays and what am I doing - my blog - YEAH -
after a promise to some Brooky Girls to keep my blog updated regularly
(and yes Alison M I'm talking about you ;) ) 
 
 
So what do you do when you're on holidays and the kids are at school and the hubby is not around
well it goes a little like this
Day 1 - ... still in jammies at 10:30 am (does that set the scene)
help hubby with unblocking and cleaning the flue of the wood heater
lunch, facebook, coffee, facebook, coffee, pay some bills and then
start the challenge - finish as many UFO's as possible in the next 2 weeks
finally sewing all those hexagons together
 
BUT first
Day 2 - hair cut, clean some kids rooms (aarrgghhh) and then back to the UFO's
 
How about you - what are you doing today?
 
 
On Nays Place front my shipment from Gail Pan arrived and I know Red Brolly is arriving soon
 
Simply Christmas RRP $18.00 NPP $16.00

 
Stitching Makes my Heart Happy Sewing Thread Holder RRP $10.00 NPP $9.00
 

Meadowlark Quilt RRP$14.00 NPP $12.50

A Stitch in Time RRP $10.00 NPP $9.00

 
Little Bird Sewing Set RRP$14.00 NPP $12.50
 
 
Love Christmas RRP $14.00 NPP $12.50
 

Believe in the Magic RRP $14.00 NPP $12.50

Alphabet Home Table Runner RRP $14.00 NPP $12.50

Peace, Love & Hope RRP $14.00 NPP $12.50

Sampler in Blue RRP $14.00 NPP $12.50
 
I have also ordered Gails book Patchwork loves Embroidery but it is on backorder - stay tuned for more holiday updates
 
Keep sewing - I'm off for a haircut...
;)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment