Sunday 4 October 2015

All systems go for my first Nays Place SALE

The countdown is on 5 1/2 hours till my first Nays Place sale - over 150 bolts and end of bolts on sale for $10 per metre, pre cuts including Jelly Rolls, Charm Packs, Fat Quarters bundles  all reduced to cost, pattetns from $8, books from $18.  Christmas is less than 3 months great time to get in and purchase.

Today (Sunday) and tomorrow (Monday) from 2pm -6pm - my Nays Place store at Big Cartel will also be showing shop specials - minimum cut 20cm. Sorry not everything willbe only only the bolts and some pre-cuts.  If you buy online I have tried to reduce the postage costs as well - if you are overcharged I will refund the extra if undercharged I will wear the costs.

I will also have fleecy  knits, kids cottons, other fabrics and vintage all on sale (not online) from $5 per pice or bundle.

Hope to see you here at

Nays Place

No comments:

Post a Comment